Julia A. Kelly
Julia graduated with Honors from the University of Michigan in 2003,
and graduated cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law in 2006. Julia worked for the Orange County Public Defender office for six years,
and represented clients in juvenile and adult court charged with misdemeanors and felonies. When Julia moved back to Michigan in 2013,
she opened her own practice handling criminal defense, family law, and civil cases. She has tried cases in both state and federal courts.
She joined Kalniz, Iorio, & Reardon, L.P.A. in 2015, and she practices in the areas of labor and employment law, criminal law, and family law.
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Criminal Justice Act Panel for the Western District of Michigan
- Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Michigan
- Kent County 17th Circuit Indigent Defense List
- American Civil Liberties Union, Co-Chair Lawyers Committee